Septic Tank Installation
Discount Plumbing can install your new septic system using advanced equipment and experienced technicians so your property is left unharmed and your system will last a lifetime. The importance of having a good installation of your septic system is monumental since it can make your system last longer and have a lower risk of failure. We can even help you in choosing what size and type of on-site septic system to install on your property.
There are many rules and regulations on septic systems, depending on your county, and we can help you make sure your septic tank installation meets all codes and is done right. At Discount Plumbing we will take the guesswork out of the installation and make it simple and stress free.
These types of installations can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks depending on the complexity of the job. The best way to determine how to approach your project is to contact us for a free visual estimate.
Important septic tank tips:
- Never throw oil, grease, or paint down a drain.
- Never park a vehicle or heavy equipment on the top of a septic system.
- Do not dispose of diapers, cigarettes, or garbage of any kind into a toilet.
- Commercial drain treatments are only a temporary fix.
- Hire a septic professional to service your septic system.
- Homeowner’s Guide to Septic System (PDF Attachment)
- Homeowner Septic Checklist (PDF Attachment)