Septic Tank Pumping
When was the last time your septic tank was serviced? Have you recently purchased a home and are uncertain of your septic system’s maintenance history? If you are unsure of any of these questions, don’t ignore them. It may be time to schedule a septic tank pumping and service schedule.
Septic Tank Cleaning
Septic system failures can be costly. However, if you get your septic tank serviced regularly, you may avoid unnecessary repairs and maintenance. Discount Plumbing recommends getting your septic tank serviced every 2 – 3 years. Some residential households may require septic pumping as often as once or twice a year. It solely depends on usage. An experienced professional inspection is the only way to know for sure.
Discount Plumbing’s highly-skilled septic service specialists have years of industry related experience and are waiting for your call.
Important Septic Tank Tips:
- Never throw oil, grease, or paint down a drain.
- Never park a vehicle or heavy equipment on the top of a septic system.
- Do not dispose of diapers, cigarettes, or garbage of any kind into a toilet.
- Commercial drain treatments are only a temporary fix.
- Hire a septic professional to service your septic system.
- Homeowner’s Guide to Septic System (PDF Attachment)
- Homeowner Septic Checklist (PDF Attachment)
For further information about our septic tank pumping service or to schedule an appointment, please call us today!